Use Responsive PlugRush Ads on easyXsites!
Not too long ago easyXsites released their new blog script, this script meant that everyone can now add their own banners to blogs and have a lot more freedom than the old script allowed. As always, you can use the new PlugRush widgets on the tube script.
But it also meant that you need to re-add your PlugRush ad widgets to your blog if they were missing!
So if you still haven’t done this, you should get to work because PlugRush widgets will earn you both traffic and cool cash.
UPDATE: PlugRush has now released their responsive widgets for everyone, so please update all your widgets to the responsive version to ensure that you monetize your mobile adult traffic!
In this adult webmaster guide you will find a simple guide to getting it done. The guide works for both blogs and tubes, so let’s get started adding some adzone widgets to your adult site so you can start earning some money!
1. First log into your easyXblog or your easyXtube and sign into PlugRush.
2. Find your site in PlugRush, click ‘Manage Adzones‘, copy the prXXXXXX part of the Library Integration code for your site, like this:
3. You now go to your SEO Editor page on the site (Manage Site -> SEO) and input the pr code you copied, like this:
Remember to save the code, by clicking the ‘save changes’ button at the bottom of the page!
4. Now you go back to PlugRush and create an adzone. But make sure that you opt in for the new and responsive adzones for your sites first, by enabling ‘PlugRush Labs’, like so:
5. Now you are ready to create your first Adzone. You do this by clicking ‘Create Adzone’ and then you pick the ‘Widget 2.0′ option (if you don’t have the ‘Widget 2.0’ option, you can wait for it to be enabled or add the old widgets.If you add the old widgets, easyXsites can update them for you later when the 2.0 widgets are released for everyone!
You should now see a screen that looks like this:
Pick the responsive option. You want this. Responsive means the wiget will adapt to the size of the screen your visitor is using – this is a must – so please always have the responsive option set to on. Google will love it!
Now you select the size:
The size you pick is the minimum size that the widget will load, so do not make this too big.
Now you can customize it with niches and types. Try out the different styles, but usually the default one works the best. Once you are done customizing the widget, hit ‘Save as a new widget’, give your widget a name and hit ‘Save widget’. Now a box appears with a bunch of code, copy this part:
7. Now you give your adzone a title and paste the code you copied from PlugRush, you can use basic html in this box. Like this:
You hit ‘Save Ad’ and then you drag the adzone into the area where you want it to display. You drag by left clicking on the widget and holding the mouse button down, drag it and release it in the zone where you want it to appear.
In this example, we want it to be a header ad, so we drag it into the Top Content area, like so:
Voila! You are now done, your adzone widget should appear on your site and you are now earning money and trading traffic!
Here is how it looks on the example site:
That’s it! You are ready to start making money and trade traffic at the same time. It’s quite simple really, if any traffic that isn’t sold is traded. So if you send 1000 US visitors, you get 1000 fresh US visitors back to your site. You might think why would I trade 1000 for 1000? Isn’t that like swapping beer? Maybe, but the beer you are swapping is not the same and maybe you like what you get more than what you had….
In other words, 1000 fresh visitors to your site will raise the awareness – it’s 1000 NEW people that don’t know your site and maybe they like your site and bookmarks it. Then they come back.. again and again.
So what are you waiting for!?! Join the community of more than ten thousand webmasters over at www.easyXsites.com and get started using PlugRush today! I promise you that you will not be disappointed!