Vlad over from Weboverdrive.com gave these ten SEO tips, supposedly they were a natural conclusion by 2 top level SEO experts + little participation of Google boys… Here goes:
1) Stay away from hyphenated domain names.
2) Register any new names for at least three years.
3) Build your content and incoming links slowly.
4) Use articles to build valuable content over time.
5) Don’t use articles requiring a backlink to the site with same article.
6) Organize content using keywords in subdirectories.
7) Keywords in the domain name are not required.
8 ) Avoid variables like question marks in your url.
9) Use absolute urls if you want to pass PageRank.
10) Get incoming links from pages on related topics.
So I guess that’s the buzz for now, these things change from time to time – but it all sounds sensible to me 🙂