Active Adult Blog & Site Directories List
http://www.listyourblog.com/ (submit to 21 directories)
http://addyourblogs.com/ (submit to 12 directories)
http://www.xblogsubmitter.com/submit/ (submit to 20 directories)
http://adultsubmitter.eu/ (submit to 34 directories)
http://submitter.pornvulcan.com/ (submit to 19 directories)
http://www.pornblogsubmitter.com/ (submit to 20 directories)
http://www.adultdirectorysubmission.com/ (submit to 15 directories takes tubes and other adult sites too!)
That is a total of 136 adult site directories you can get accepted with.
Please help us keep this list updated! Tell us if a directory isn’t playing nice or is down and do tell of us the ones we do not know. Tell us by commenting.
Are you new at submitting?
Using directories is a great way to boost traffic and get your site indexed by search engines fast, but usually there is a trade off – you have to provide a permanent back-link to the directory. Every experienced webmaster knows that submitting sites to directories gives a boost in traffic when they are on the first page of the directory and after that, the traffic slowly trickles down to something that is negligible. But there are three reasons you will want to keep that back-link, first of is that it’s obviously both cheating and dishonest to remove the link after taking the traffic, but it’s also a link to you from a (usually) authority source. In other words, their link to you is worth more than your link to them. And last but not least, removing the link will get your site removed and your other sites + you might be banned from all the directories that owner has.
To put it in another way:
- Read the rules and make sure you follow them before you submit your site(s).
- Start by submitting ONE blog to one of the multi-submit directories, wait and see if you get accepted and if you don’t, what you need to do to get accepted.
- Never ever remove back-links to directories that accepted you. You will be banned.
- DO remove back-links from directories that did not accept you. But give them time to review your site first.
- Analyse what directories works for what site types and don’t submit to the ones that don’t perform. But this goes with anything in adult, if it doesn’t work, don’t fucking do it! Always measure what you do!
Don’t have an adult blog (well why are you reading this if you don’t?!) or need more blogs to generate tier 2 back links to your cash cow site? Try easyXsites.com – the premier free adult blog host!